This is the top that I pulled out and finished up. The blocks were made in 1997 when I belonged to an online quilting group called Quilt Bees. They had a block exchange based by first names of the members so many Marys exchanged and then Sues and then Janes, etc and no Dianas came forward. Finally a few Dianas came out and then Dianes and we exchanged blocks. They have been sitting in a little box since then, last year some time I put them into a top and then the other day I quilted. Just a simple daisy overall as I didn't have time for anything else. It's done except for binding.
I sure hope the other Dianas didn't wait so long to finish. It was fun to read the names and where they were from but I did have a hard time just quilting over the applique blocks. There is a Sun Bonnet Sue in the middle so a good friend of mine would say its a perfect quilt...done is perfect too.