Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Purses

This is a Tag  Along Tote designed by Atkinson Designs.  Very simple and fun to sew. 
Here is a new purse I made called a Carolina Carry All.  All winter I carried a weird summer purse and so now that it going to be spring maybe someday soon, I made another summery type purse.  It has two neat "hidden pockets" in it, a little tedious and difficult to sew the first one but the next will be better.

Speaking of weather, its snowing majorly here.  So depressing anymore.  On the good news front, one of my customers has a wallhanging accepted into the Paducah quilt show in April so I am celebrating for her!  I'm so proud that she decided to just take a chance and enter.


3 comments:

Peg said...

Your purses are so cute.

ellareiss said...

I made another summery type purse thanks for sharing.
____

Murano Glass

Amanda said...

Hi Diana - thanks for visiting my blog. I used to live in Minnesota and my son is at college in Wisconsin so I empathize with all the snow and cold.

What a cute purse!